Monday, September 2, 2013

Shrooms



Mushrooms are all over the place here. I wish I knew which one I could eat. My guess is that this one is a no-go. 


8-29


I woke up at about 7am and it was raining, not hard, but enough for me to roll over and keep sleeping. It stopped at about 9am when I woke up again, so I got all ready inside my tent and doing that part since it was sprinkling. Just when I was about to get out it started pouring. So.... At noon when I finally got going I was well rested. It was pretty foggy and rainy all day, but there was a window where I laid my stuff out to dry and got it dry for the most part. I saw the mom and her son with 3 horses again. They had a fire going so I decided to dry my socks while they fed me Bree cheese, the good stuff. It was so good I forgot about my socks and one of em got a little toasted. I'm camped on an old, unused OHV road. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like amanta muscaria: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
    Probably not a killer, but not something you would serve up for Sunday brunch, except maybe in Berkeley.

    ReplyDelete