Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Close to Ashland

          Trail magic!!! 

July 26
I was about 25 miles from Ashland when I woke up and I decided I might as well just go in tomorrow. So, I had an easy day with a sleep in, a long siesta, and draining my I pod listening to music. The walk was great and slow today. I didn't push it at all and barely broke a sweat because the weather was a little cloudy with thunder coming from Mt Shasta area. Shasta looked like it was huge again, besides that, it was covered in a storm. That image in itself was pretty cool to look at though. Saw a few day hikers and I'm sure some people passed me while I was siestaing. I'm about 3 miles out so I can mozy on into town for breakfast followed by a zero! 

1 comment:

  1. Am loving your posts! I find it enlightening. How are your footsies doing?
    Auntie Carole

    ReplyDelete