Sunday, August 25, 2013

Washington PCT!!!

                 Sasquash!!!

8-19
Washington!!!
I had a great night sleep on the cabin couch. I woke up to a great breakfast cooked by Ma, then hopped in the hot tub for a nice soak. After a grocery run, I got back on the trail in WA. There is a good climb out of this valley. Nowhere to go but up when you're that close to sea level. I loaded a few podcasts on my I pod, so I got to listen to some of those. One was a techno dubstep mix. It went pretty fast for the 2 songs that lasted 15 mins and by the time that was over, I was sweating like a fool. I had a great sammich and leftovers from last night so that fueled me up the hill. I took a good siesta at a creek that was easy to lose track of time at. My spot for the night isn't the best of the trip but it'll have to do. I was on a ridge for a while past 7pm so I settled for a not so good spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment