Monday, August 26, 2013

Causing Traffic and Sasquatch



We caused some traffic.

8-20

I had about 10 miles in the morning to the meet up with my parents. The miles were good, can't complain. I had my talk show podcasts going pretty much the entire morning since I knew I could get a charge later that day. I got to the road and sat for a couple of minutes when my Dad came walking up. Uh oh. The truck still was having brake problems so we started walking back when we got a hitch the other way to town where Dad handled the situation at the mechanic shop and I handled the beer situation at the gas station. We got back to the campsite where I stuffed my face then watched the truck get towed away. We had a jump in the Wind River, which was mighty cold. As usual, I got a little sleepy and had a great siesta. The topic of conversation for the night was Sasquatch. I mean we are in the Pacific Northwest. Sasquatch must be talked about while I'm up here. It was a great night. I set up my tent inches from Mommy and Daddy's, so the Squatch doesn't get me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment