Saturday, August 17, 2013

Three Findered Jack


Three Fingered Jack, OR

8-12

I thought I had a mile or two to the first water, but all that walking over lava last night must have slowed me down. So, I guess it was about 8 miles to the water. The water was at a Christian youth camp that's hiker friendly. I kept on going into a good amount of burn area. It's not as bad as the SoCal burn areas though. I got a trail angel beer at one of the road crossings. Good Oregon beer, too. That called for a good break, so I sprawled everything out and got dry. I had a lot of good food today: 6 good size English muffin sandwiches with ranch, good cheese, salami, and avocado. Also, I had cereal!!! It was so good. I did carnation milk and peanut butter puffs. The oatmeal needed a break, so I went to healthy cereal and one sugar cereal. It's a day of feasting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment