Thursday, May 9, 2013

Pacman Doug


5-7
I got a hiker name!!! "Pacman". Everyone was trying to find a name for me last night at one point and none of em stuck but we knew it had something to do with food because everyone that has gone hiking with me says I'm always eating. The night ended and I got in bed and couldn't sleep because of not hiking all day. I started thinking and got Pacman, got up and said Pacman to the guy that was in the room with me. It's perfect and I like it. It works on a few ways so I'll stick with it. I did 27 miles today to get to another hiker house called Casa de Luna. The Anderson's, who are more of partiers, greet you with a beer and other things to get the party going, and tacos!!! But we are hikers and the lights go out at 9pm. I'm very tired as I did 27 miles after not really hiking for the past 4 days. 


http://pct77.org/adz/2013/registered_trailnames.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment