Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Rock-on-Rock


5/15
Got up at a normal time of 5am and was on the trail ASAP. Hiking in the early morning is so nice. The miles fly by. There's a still peace before 8, and it’s never too hot. There were rocks piled on top of other rocks that looked like they would fall any second. There was one about a half a mile away, so too far for a pic, that had a large boulder with a round boulder on top with a round boulder on that. Way too heavy for someone to have done it too. It was like a rock snowman. Met up with Meander who was getting going at 9:30 and he just got word that his first social security check was arriving!!! He was fun. I did a few miles with him since I haven't seen anyone for 2 days. Got a solid siesta nap in and get to sleep in tomorrow (probably not till 9:30) because my mom is coming to meet me at Walker Pass. Like Meander though, I couldn't do that if I tried (meander).

No comments:

Post a Comment