Thursday, May 23, 2013

Walker Pass, Mile 651


              Mama Magic!!! It's Party Time with Pacman, Meander,    
              and Wight!!!

5-16
I got sick last night:( I think it was the boxed couscous I ate. My stomach still hasn't fully adjusted to some of these boxed meals you have to eat on day 4 and 5 when all the good fresh-ish food is gone. Did 10 miles to the campground where I hung out with Patches and Meander for a while. Explored around and organized stuff while I waited for my mom. She pulled up and Wight pulled in about the same time so we had some chips and salsa and a good time. Ready for a zero tomorrow!!! And my new pack came with mama!!! It's Sooooo much lighter than my old one. My base weight is gonna go from like 20 lbs down to 15 or 14. I'm gonna be running the trail from now on!

2 comments: