Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Revitalization Spring!!!




5-14
I started the day off with a great sleep in. The last two days exhausted me. I had to carry a full pack of food and way too much water. I slept until about 6:30am and it was great. I was in my tent so I could unzip the bag and sprawl out. Then I got to the spring at about 9am after hiking through pine forest, eating about a third of my food, and passing out. I woke up feeling 1000 times better. Did 15 or so more miles after that then came to a Joshua forest/desert where it was windy with no flat spots so I camped on the trail. Today I went though pine forest, an oak meadow, pine burn area, more oak, burn oak area, a cliff with a bunch of wind swept trees, a dense Joshua forest, and then shrub desert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment