Sunday, May 5, 2013

Grassy Hollow, near Wrightwood, and Thanks!!!



4/29/2013 

I hitched into town first thing in the morning...got the first car. He was a nice guy from town. I got full and in and out of town pretty quick. I was out by noon or so. Did about 2 miles after that and called it quits to have a beer, read me 1$ book, and make a gourmet meal. I had 3 corn on the cobs, a bar of cheese, an onion, a green pepper, and a sweet potato, then washed it down with another beer. I'm stuffed and it's 7 pm and time for bed. Oh I had an amazing breakfast at the Wrightwood Diner. Best town food yet. And my dinner was the best trail food I've made so far too. A day of feasting!

Thanks to Greg and my mom for coming out and visiting, also to Joy for coming out in Big Bear, and her husband Chris for getting the pizza! It's always nice to have visitors.
Thanks from the PCT...
More tomorrow.........
http://www.grassyhollow.net/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dougie,
    I'm glad to hear that you are reading. Don't pick up any scary stories from the $1 book racks. They might freak you out. We want you sleeping well at night.
    I love you and miss you.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete